3D Microblading, a semi-permanent makeup method that creates natural-looking eyebrows, is an innovative and new technique. We use a handheld nanoblade to carefully place brow pigments in your eyebrows hair by hair to create perfectly shaped brows. This is a great technique for people with sparse eyebrows, who want a natural-looking result. It is best for those with normal to dry skin types. Microblading is not recommended for combination or oily skin types. The hair strokes can fade too quickly and may look blurry. If you have oily skin, ombre powder brows and 6D combo brows may be a better option. If you are looking for the best place for Microshading Eyebrows services look no further than Facesthetix!
What is 3D Microblading?
We use a handheld nanoblade to carefully place pigment in your eyebrows one hair stroke at a time. This creates perfect, even-looking brows.
What should I expect at my Microblading appointment?
If you’re trying to achieve a particular shape or style, we recommend that you bring photos of your ideal eyebrow shape and how you fill them with makeup. We can help you find the right style for you if you aren’t sure what you want. We will map your brows after the consultation. Before we begin the procedure, we always check that you are happy with the results. To reduce pain, we will use a special, lidocaine-based numbing cream. We will pre-numb any patient with high pain tolerance if you let us know. Microblading takes only 30-40 minutes. We will stop for a few minutes to numb your eyebrows and apply pigment masks in between sessions. After the procedure is completed, you will be given aftercare instructions and a cream to use on your eyebrows.
What should you do to prepare for your Microblading appointment?
* Please take photos of the desired brow shape.
* You may come in with makeup.
Do not drink alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before your appointment.
* 72 hours before your appointment, DO NOT take ADVIL or any other blood thinners like Ibuprofen or Aspirin.
* Botox should not be performed 2 weeks prior to or 2 weeks following the procedure.
* Even though a numbing cream was used, some sensitivity or discomfort might still be felt. Skin
After the procedure, your skin may become reddened and/or swollen.
* After 14 days, no waxing, tanning, or tinting.
* Avoid electrolysis for at most 5 days prior to the procedure.
* Expect your eyebrows to turn a bit darker and reddish. They will eventually fade in color by 30-40%, but don’t be discouraged.